Wednesday, July 25, 2018

More of the Same

charcoal - 20 minute pose

Monday evening was another figure drawing session, enjoyable for me, though I don't think our model was feeling very well.  This was my favorite drawing from the session, though I don't especially like how her arm looks in my drawing.

I begin my new chemotherapy sessions on Friday.  Since I optimistically thought I wouldn't be doing chemo again, I had my port removed in April, and now I must have a new one implanted, also Friday. I have some new hats and a new wig set to go, but must admit that I am not looking forward to the medical routine, bottles of medication, and losing my hair once again.  However, since this is apparently the only tool available in the box, I guess we'd better get using it.

I hope I can continue with my Monday evening drawing sessions.


No comments: